Shaunna Faye

Monday, May 12, 2008

Back.

Finally unpacked today.

It feels good to have (most) everything in order.

I think I might write some Thank You notes tonight. Chris is going over to a friends house to play the new Mario Kart on Wii. He got it yesterday and I didn't want to play with him last night. I'm sticking with the N64 for Mario Kart. Call me old fashioned.

I went to the good ol' Gwinnett County Probate Court today and got my Marriage Certificate. Tomorrow I'm going to change my name with the Social Security people and my bank.

The old family I nannied for....the ones I got so pissed at before....sent me an email with pictures of Landon at 8 months old today. It felt good to see they haven't completely forgotten about me yet. I fully expect them to. It's ok. But I'm just glad it hasn't happened yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home