Shaunna Faye

Monday, July 14, 2008

Online classes are good and bad. It's a new thing for me to actually set aside time to do things. Going from being unemployed and having absolutely nothing to do to working 40 hours a week, playing softball every Tuesday night, and taking 2 online courses has been a bit of an adjustment.

I'm the type of learner that has to either watch a video/demonstration of what I'm learning, or have the material in my hands. It's been strange having to read homework and test questions on the computer screen and answer them. Today, I printed out some things at work and took them home with me so the material I'm supposed to know right now can be tangible. This works best for me. You'd think working at my job solely online (I work in the civil online dept.) would make it easier for me to process what I'm looking at on the screen, but it does not.

Right now I'm on the 4 year track for a 2 year degree. Let's hope that circumstances don't make it longer than that.

P.S. I'm going to see She & Him in 2 weeks.

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM , Blogger ginger said...

sometimes it makes all the difference in the world. most of the manuscripts i edit are on the computer but if they're more difficult, i usually print them out and do it manually.

it's just easier on the brain.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home