Shaunna Faye

Friday, April 03, 2009

I'm old.

I think I'm officially old. I've become fascinated with flowers, bushes, and trees. I find myself looking in my neighbors yards at their landscape and wondering what everything is and where I could put it in my yard so it'll look nice.

Never in a million years did I ever think I'd be interested in such a thing.

So far, these are the the bushes and trees I want in my yard.

Burning Bush (Would look great in the back corner of the yard.)



Cherry Tree (Such a pretty, bright purple!)



Hydrangea (A classic.)



Forsythia (LOVE the yellow.)



Ok, obviously I like bright colors. Now I just need the money to buy these and the know-how to keep them alive....

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM , Blogger Daniel D said...

While those are all lovely, brightly colored trees and bushes...yeah, you're totally gettin old.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home