Shaunna Faye

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Am I being punked?

I should be looking around for hidden cameras and Ashton Kutcher to jump out and tell me I'm being punked.

I swear, it's one thing after another with this dang house. Add to the list of broken things: Air conditioner!

Lord knows in this Georgia heat you can't go without AC, so we're using my bonus money I'm getting on Friday to get it fixed (along with the dishwasher and garbage disposal).

Things are definitely coming along though with the exception of everything breaking. One day, maybe, there won't be anything broken in the house....even if it's just for one day.

Saturday is yard work day. I got some grass seed today. We have to re-build our front yard after it was gutted to fix the sewer line.

Finals are soon. English will be a breeze. Just have to go in and write an essay on whatever topic, in whatever style they give me. I'm currently making flashcards for Medical Terminology. This one might kick my butt, but I'm also going to a 4 hour review session on Saturday to help out.

But, right now, I'm enjoying some sweet tea while I watch American Idol.

P.S. The animal shelter is the saddest place on earth. I've been twice this week and I've wanted to take home a dog both times. I'm practicing restraint though. One of the kittens there will be mine on Saturday though. Yessssss.

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM , Blogger Daniel D said...

Maybe instead of a house-warming party, you can have a house-fixing party...and instead of gifts, everyone can bring you tools...then use them to fix something at your house...then you get to keep them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home