Shaunna Faye

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!

After careful consideration and taking a hard, realistic look at my school situation, I've decided to switch programs.

I have been taking all my prerequisites for admissions into the Radiology Tech program, but now I'll be switching over to the Surgical Tech program.

I know no one really cares about why or how or whatever so I won't explain. I'm just lucky that all of the classes I've taken so far were also prerequisites for the Surgical Tech program as well.

Now I just have 3 more classes over the next 2 quarters and the HOBET and that's it. Oh, and an admissions essay too.

Anyway, I've been emailing with the head of the department to get some straight answers on admission deadlines and everything. I've been getting conflicting information.

I'll be making a trip up to the school on my lunch break today to drop my A&P class and officially switch programs. And that means that I have this quarter off. It'll be nice to not worry about homework for a few months.

Oh, and I'm totally posting a picture of our yard soon. We got sod!

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM , Blogger Daniel D said...

Three classes over the next two quarters? That's not much at all. Awesome!

 
At 4:16 PM , Blogger Shaunna Faye said...

3 more prerequisites. Then it's 5 more quarters of the actual program after that. Still, not bad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home