Shaunna Faye

Monday, August 17, 2009

It's all the same!

I've successfully psyched myself out. Pregnancy symptoms and PMS symptoms are all too alike. I won't know anything officially until at least Thursday, but I've been steadily telling myself to ignore all things that are saying there's something other than PMS things going on in my body. It's easier to assume there's nothing and try to forget about it at least until it's time to test.

If I could wish one thing in the world, it would be that God had made one tell tale sign of pregnancy. Like, a buzzer would go off when implantation happened or something. It'd make my life a lot easier right now. Instead, I'm trying to avoid doing the guessing game and calculating what symptoms I'm actually having and which ones my mind is making up. The body is a very tricky thing.

Is it Thursday yet?
I think I should have Chris hide the HPTs from me.

2 Comments:

At 9:51 AM , Blogger Lily said...

So true! they are so much alike... The first pregnancy sign that is totally different at the beginning for me is smell. My sense of smell is ridiculous when I am pregnant. Candles are like overwhelming. I think that is one of the reasons I get so nauseous. By the way, I bought HPTs at the dollar store after my friend who is a nurse told me they are just as accurate(i used like 5 this past time) they are soooo much cheaper!

 
At 1:13 PM , Blogger Shaunna Faye said...

Yes! I've bought some there before! I've mostly been ordering all my ovulation and pregnancy tests off of ebay since I started this whole clomid thing. They're cheap there too, but you have to wait on shipping. I almost stopped at the dollar store the other day to pick up a few extra though in case I ran out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home