Shaunna Faye

Monday, October 26, 2009

Are you kidding me?

Called my Dr. office today to ask if we'll be doing an ultrasound at my 16 week appointment. Nope. Dangit!

That means that I have to wait until my 20 week appointment (around December 10th-ish) to find out the sex of the baby.

We considered doing the 3D ultrasound around 17 or 18 weeks, but decided against it because we figured we could use that $100 toward other things. I tried to argue with Chris that it's only $100, but he argued right back saying it's only an extra 2-3 weeks we have to wait. So, he won. Considering that I win about 99% of our disagreements, I'll let him have this one. (Plus, the crib we want from IKEA costs $100, so the money we're not spending on the 3D ultrasound will be buying the crib.)

So, I'll just hold on a little bit longer and be patient like a good girl. I can do it! Gah...


At 7:18 PM , Blogger Bilsland Family said...

That is how ours does too, only at 20 weeks... If you do happen to change your mind, I went to Window to the Womb... they do a quick gender check for $45 anytime after 15 weeks. They have a really nice place too, big rooms, a huge screen to see the baby! I would recommend them if you ever want to do the 3D later too, they have pretty decent prices. Their website is:

At 7:06 AM , Blogger Shaunna Faye said...

Oh sweet!!! Maybe I can convince Chris that we could do that one instead since it's cheaper.



Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home