Shaunna Faye

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Baby, School, Christmas.

Ok, so I took down the blog that I wrote yesterday. There was too much complaining going on, and no one needs a reminder of how much I hate being pregnant. I think I've made it very clear.

Things I'm looking forward to:

Tonight - Buying our very first Christmas tree for our very first house
Thursday - Half day of work and doctors appointment
Friday - Payday
Nov. 21st - Sex determination ultrasound and Cohen's first birthday party

In a non-baby related topic... The extra class that I wanted to take next quarter, but can't take anyway because I'd have to pay for it, is full. So, I wouldn't be able to take it even if I had the money. Sure, there are other classes that I'd still love to take (Human Growth & Development and Abnormal Psychology) that aren't full yet, but I've really just had to come to terms with the fact that 1. I don't NEED those classes and 2. I don't have the money for them anyway. So, I'm school-free for 3 whole quarters. I think I'm going to be a little bored.

Another non-baby related topic... I'd really love to have a small dinner party sometime in December. Just 6 people, or so. Small enough that I can fit them all in my dining area at the same table together. I want to go crazy with Christmas decorations, play Christmas music, and enjoy fellowship with friends. I'm hoping I can make this happen.

I love the holidays!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM , Blogger ginger said...

no one knows how their bodies will react to pregnancy--and from what i hear, every single pregnancy is different. sorry this one's been so rough for you! :(

glad you have events to look forward to... after the holidays, it'll be time to start setting up shop in the nursery! one more thing to look forward to!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home