Shaunna Faye

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

14 weeks

I'm just a few days away from being 14 weeks pregnant - and it still sucks.
Just thought I'd let you know.

But there is good news! We found a 3D/4D ultrasound place that is cheaper than other ones we'd looked into. So, we booked an appointment for Saturday, November 21st! That will be the day that we find out the sex of the baby!!! (I'll be 17 weeks then.)

6 people are allowed in the room to watch, but it's just going to be me, Chris, my Mom, and my BFF Kelli. Daniel and Kimberly will be busy getting ready for Cohen's birthday party later that day, and well, there's really no one else that'd be interested in being there to see that sort of thing. We'll have pictures to share afterward though, so that'll be nice.

I really just want to put a name to this 3 inch thing that's caused me so much discomfort. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home