Shaunna Faye

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Blargh!

Damn you, blood pressure! You're too high!

140/80. Apparently that's not incredibly high, just slightly over what they'd like to see me at. Soooooo....they took MORE blood today to test for some things and I get to pee in a jug for 24 hours and haul it over to their office for more tests. Lovely. Also, I get to take even more pills! Errrrrrrr. An extra 1000 mg of calcium and 1 baby aspirin every day. Cause let me just tell you how much I love taking pills every day. It's freakin awesome.

Did I mention that my Dr. also told me that I need to drink more water? I probably could have told her that. Even pre-pregnancy I never drank enough water. But that's because water is gross. Amen? Either way, I must force the awful stuff into my body for hydration sake. Barf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home