Shaunna Faye

Friday, January 08, 2010

Let it snow and we all get sick again.

Temperatures in HOTlanta (did I really just call it that?) dropped like crazy this week causing a light dusting of snow on Thursday. As usual, everything closed and people starting crashing their cars.



I went out to Walgreens to get some much needed medicine and returned to a driveway too iced for my car to make it up, so I'm currently parked on the street. On my way back down to the car later on today I, of course, slipped and busted my knee. At least that's all I busted.

I had every intention of going to the doctor today to see if this crappy congestion was actually the same sinus infection that Chris is getting over right now, but when I awoke to no more fever, I decided to self medicate with tylenol and a neti pot instead. So far, it's not working. I'll give it a few days though. It's not like I'm able to sleep through the night anyway.

1 Comments:

At 6:13 AM , Blogger Lesley said...

how scary! hope you start feeling better. the neti pot didn't do crap for me either. i'm finally on antibiotics. be careful out there, try to take it easy this weekend and send other people out to walgreens:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home