Shaunna Faye

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

#2

Something you love about yourself.

The "something" that I love about myself is probably the "something" that most people don't like about me. I'm very honest. Maybe sometimes too honest. I don't believe in keeping things secret. I've been very open about my struggles and things I've been through. I really just don't understand what the point is of being soooooo private. I like to think that my openness about things I deal with might help someone understand me better or maybe even help someone that might be going through the same thing. My miscarriage, for example. It's a very personal subject and most people never talk about it if it happens to them. I feel like being open and talking about it helped me understand and deal with it. Now, there are some things that I do keep private, but really only for the sake of anyone else involved. If it's something that only concerns me, then I'm an open book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home