Shaunna Faye

Thursday, October 21, 2010

#6

I'm not a quitter like some people, so I'm continuing with my days of truth.

Something you hope you never have to do.

There are things upon things upon things that I hope I never have to do. To pick one thing specifically, I think I'd chose that I hope I never have to lose Chris or a child. Really, I must die first. Although I know it'd be much harder for Chris to live without me than for me to live without Chris, I'd still like to be able to look down on him and wait for him in Heaven than the other way around. That's selfish probably. But really, the losing a child thing - I couldn't handle it. No way. Not gonna happen. I literally don't think my body would be able to endure the pain. It's painful to even think about, which in my totally messed up and morbid mind, I do think about it. I don't know why I do that to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home