Shaunna Faye

Monday, October 18, 2010

#5

Something you hope to do in your life.

How can I pick just one thing that I hope to do in my life? Well I can tell you this...I used to want to go out of the country. Vacation in Europe somewhere. But honestly, I think I only wanted to do that because your supposed to want to do that. I'm cool with staying in the US for the rest of my life. Sure, it might be kinda cool to see how people in other countries live, but it's not really on the top of my list of things that I'd like to do someday.

So, what do I hope to do in my life? I'd like to have another kid or two or three. I hope to move up in my company to earn more for my family. It'd be nice to not live mostly paycheck to paycheck.

But I'm pretty sure the question is implying that I am to name one specific thing I'd like to do in my lifetime that would be a one-time sort of deal. So, my answer is to sky dive. I always wanted to sky dive, but I never did it before I had Martha and now I'm too scared to do it because it's dangerous and I don't want to leave my daughter without a mom. Ok, so the thought of it is dangerous, but I'm curious to know how dangerous it actually is. Probably not super dangerous. So maybe when she's older I'll do it.

1 Comments:

At 12:22 PM , Blogger Heather Mayberry said...

a lady in our old church did it on her 90th birthday. you have lots of time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home