Shaunna Faye

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bullet Points

- I almost won $1000 on the radio this morning. I was calling from my cell phone in the car. The screener picked up and said "Are you calling for The Bert Show's Easy Money?" And I said "Yes!" but because I was on speaker phone, my voice was delayed. He said "hello?" and I said "Yes! Hi!" and then he hung up. This was followed by lots of me screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" at the phone.

- Chris was playing a video game the other day and said a curse word. Martha, without skipping a beat, repeated the curse word. Chris and I laughed so hard we were crying, and then realized that we should probably start watching what we say around her. It's at least a little funny when an 18 month old says the F word though.

- My mom taught Martha mine and Chris's names last week. So when Chris was on the phone with me the other day and said "Oh, Shaunna" Martha said it too. I made her say "Mommy" before I got off the phone just to make sure I wasn't going to be called "Shaunna" now.

-Martha has started to hate it when we watch TV when she's hanging out/playing in the living room. I was trying to squeeze in a 30 minute show while she was running around doing what she always does and she kept getting right up in my face and talking. Then Chris noticed that if we paused it and then started playing it, she would start whining every time. We tested the theory over and over. She whined every single time we turned it back on. Ha ha. So, it looks like most of the non-children's TV time will be spent after she goes to bed. Freaking kids needing attention and crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home