Shaunna Faye

Monday, December 21, 2009

One, two, three, four, five, six, nine, or ten.

1.) I really should stop trying to do so much. I felt like death yesterday after throwing a dinner party on Saturday night and then going out shopping on Sunday. It doesn't seem like much, I know, which is why I did it. But it caught up to me and I seriously felt like dying by Sunday afternoon.

2.) I'm currently using an empty copy paper box at work to prop my feet up. I think I might invest in a foot stool.

3.) So, Brittany Murphy died. It seems like every time a celebrity dies, there are always 1,000 prescription pill bottles found near them/in their house. Celebrities need all these different pills? Why? And did anyone else see pictures of her husband and wonder what the heck is up with that? He must have a REALLY awesome personality.

4.) I go back to the Dr. tomorrow for my "pee in a jug" results and another ultrasound.

5.) Despite Meineke telling me TWO SEPARATE TIMES that there was no anti-freeze leak that they could see, I'm seeing anti-freeze puddles on my garage floor and my car continues to overheat. Obviously, if they actually saw a leak, they'd tell me because it'd make them some money if they needed to replace whatever is leaking. So, my confidence in their skills as mechanics is dwindling fast. I guess I should take my car somewhere else now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home