Shaunna Faye

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Limbo

Harold: You hop in any car you want and just drive off?
Maude: Well, not any car -- I like to keep a variety. I'm always looking for the new experience.
Harold: Maybe. Nevertheless, I think you're upsetting people. I don’t know if that's right.
Maude: Well, if some people get upset because they feel they have a hold on some things, I'm merely acting as a gentle reminder: here today, gone tomorrow, so don't get attached to things. Now, with that in mind, I'm not against collecting stuff...


Here today....gone tomorrow. It's ridiculous how fast things can change. In an instant your mood can change. Your life can change. I need that change right now. Either that or I need something familiar. I'm in a bit of a limbo. I think maybe I just need to feel something other than what I'm feeling now.

If I had the money, I'd just go somewhere. I'd take a picture of my feet in the sand.

3 Comments:

At 4:23 PM , Blogger Alex said...

Well, get a passport and go! You're only in your 20's once, might as well travel when you can.

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger daniel hammond said...

i love harold and maude.

 
At 9:15 AM , Blogger Zach said...

that's an interesting movie...
hope you are doing well

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home