Shaunna Faye

Thursday, October 14, 2010

#3

Something you have to forgive yourself for.

This is a tough one. Mainly because I really don't feel like there's anything I need to forgive myself for. I'm pretty good at forgiving myself for mistakes I've made. I realize that everyone does stupid stuff in their lives and you recognize that and move on. I guess one thing that I have previously forgiven myself for is being such a brat when I was a teenager. I feel like I'll have some of that coming to me in about 15 years. Lord, help me. No but really...I think maybe like 75% of females are total jerks to people (their families mostly) in their teen years. I was one of them. I understand that it's common though and forgave myself for being such a turd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home