Shaunna Faye

Friday, October 15, 2010

#4

Something you have to forgive someone for.

Ooooooooo, see, this isn't something I feel that I can fully answer like most people can answer because I can't bring myself to forgive someone unless they want forgiveness. There are lots of things that ex's have done that I feel they should ask forgiveness for, but they haven't. If they came and asked, sure, I'd forgive them. But they're not and I doubt they ever will. Well, except for one. One of them apologized for being a butthead, but really I didn't even think he needed to apologize, but I guess that was nice of him to do anyway. That's how I feel about this.

So, if one of my ex's wanted to apologize to me for inviting an out-of-town friend over to my parents house (where we both lived at the time) and then ditching him to go hang out with another girl (because we had already broken up), then thinking there was nothing wrong with the fact that I had to entertain this dude that I didn't even know while he was out on a date, then I'd forgive him. But, he hasn't asked, so I won't. I'm sure me cornering him once he got home while screaming and almost physically assaulting him and then telling him that he needed to move out the next day got my point across that I was angry though. And, yes, he moved out the next day.

If another one of my ex's wanted to apologize for cheating on me with a girl from Nashville, among basically every other single thing that happend while we were together, I'd probably forgive him, but he hasn't, so I won't.

2 Comments:

At 5:52 AM , Blogger Heather Mayberry said...

if i was one of those exs, i would be really uncomfortable right now. ouch.

 
At 5:50 AM , Blogger Shaunna Faye said...

Ah, neither of them read my blog. And even if they did, they wouldn't be uncomfortable. They'd be confused. Because they probably still don't think they ever did anything wrong.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home